Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Fun Tuesday Night

This past Tuesday night, Justin was going to be working late (thankfully that almost never happens) and so it was just going to be me and Everly. We planned to go to story time at the library at 6:30 but at the last minute we decided to hit up IHOP after I picked her up from the sitter before heading to the library. They were having 56 cent short stacks of pancakes that day and Justin wasn't able to take her before work that morning and it just sounded like too much fun to pass up. When we were walking up to the restaurant she said, "This is going to be so awesome!" She cracks me up. She loved the pancakes and especially the strawberry flavored syrup. I know I keep saying it but she really is at such a fun age. I love hanging out with her. Afterwards we headed to story time and picked out some books at the library. When we got home I told Justin that I found a really cool book about sisters. I showed it to him and he told me he pinned that exact book on Pinterest 2 months ago! I had no idea, but great minds think alike (and yes, my husband uses Pinterest and I think that is awesome)!

In other news, today is my 28th birthday! We are not doing anything today but we are going go to celebrate Saturday so I will share about that next week!

IMG_7489[1]
Love me a check for $1.21
IMG_7488[1]
Getting excited at story time!
 
hello-in-there-a-big-sisters-book-of-waiting
This is the book we read! Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...