Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 32 Weeks

This Friday I will be 32 weeks pregnant. Sometimes it feels like it is going fast and other times it feels like I still have a long ways to go. I really have absolutely no idea if I will go into labor early or late. I probably would have gone late with Everly but I was induced at 39 weeks and 2 days. I hope that I don't need to be induced this time but ultimately I just hope for a healthy baby! Here is a little update with a picture Everly took of me while we were shopping last weekend!

IMG_7459
Less than 2 months left now!

How far along? 32

How big is baby? The size of a head of lettuce last week. Not sure this week yet but they say she is about as long as she will be when born and that does not surprise me. I can feel her pretty low and high at the same time.

Total weight gain/loss:  A lot. We will just leave it at that, however, I have still been exercising 5-6 days a week so it's not like I am not trying at all!

Maternity clothes? Yes, but a lot of non-maternity too in larger sizes that I had from before. Lots of dresses.

Sleep: Mostly good. Still some crazy dreams and my cat has been a jerk. Before my alarm even goes off he climbs all over my head annoying me to feed him.

Best moment this week: My 28th birthday is tomorrow!

Movement: Lots. A lot lower than I remember with Everly, too!

Food cravings:  Carbs. I could make a list, but let's be honest, all of them.

Food Aversions: None really. I pretty much eat everything obviously.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs:  Not that I know of.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Occasional heartburn which I never got with Everly and don't normally get when not pregnant so it is pretty annoying. Itchy skin. My feet have started to grow again. Not even necessarily swelling yet, but literally growing.

Belly Button in or out? I don't think mine will ever go out.


What I miss:  beer, fitting comfortably into clothes, being able to exercise at the same level/intensity as before I was pregnant, playing soccer and beer...again.

What I am looking forward to: seeing Everly meet Aspen especially after she got to meet her cousin's new baby last week!

Upcoming appointments/events:  Every other week through July and then every week starting in August. I also had an eye appointment yesterday and have two more teeth cleanings before I deliver (My dental insurance provides a 3rd free teeth cleaning in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy so you bet I am going to take advantage).

Milestones: Just being in the 30-39 week range makes it sound so close! Also, at 31 weeks pregnant with Everly I was too swollen to wear my wedding rings and I have not hit that point yet with Aspen, so yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...