Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend we did not have anything planned and it was nice to relax after being gone most of last week. On Friday night my sister came over with one of my nephews and we went swimming for a little before making homemade pizza. On Saturday morning we relaxed at home before heading to story time at the library. We had been going to story time during the week, but honestly I am at the point where I just want to go home and relax after work during the week so going on the weekend makes me not feel guilty for skipping the library during the week. On this day they read books about corn and even made a little art project. We checked out some books to last us for the week and then headed to Costco to pick up some things.

IMG_7811 IMG_7815
Everly loves using that self-timer app to take pictures. There are some random pictures on my camera I need to delete. Saturday afternoon I did the majority of my grocery shopping after Justin got home and then we had dinner at home thanks to a few items we got from Costco.
 
IMG_7819 IMG_7823
 
On Sunday morning we shopped for produce and got some coffee (and surprisingly Everly did not beg us for chocolate milk from Starbuck's)! My sister came over to swim again with both boys and my mom before lunch. My nephew Cameron is so good at swimming with his puddle jumper. Everly still doesn't like us letting go of her whereas Cameron doesn't want anyone to bother him while he is swimming. They both love jumping in though! Sunday afternoon we started doing some laundry for Aspen. There is so much baby stuff! We also started on working on getting some of the protein breast milk stains out of some of Everly's old onesies. Some of them are so cute so I hope we can get them all out! On Sunday night we went over to my sister's house for my brother's birthday dinner. Everly insisted it was her birthday even though she actually knows her birthday is October 5th. She helped my brother blow out his birthday candles before devouring some ice cream cake.

IMG_7826
 
IMG_7834
Aspen's coming home outfit is on the left and some of Everly's old kitty onesies are on the right. No wonder she loves kitties so much!
 
IMG_7843
Hoping the Oxi Clean works!
 
IMG_7844 IMG_7848
This week is also my last full week with no doctor's appointments which I am hoping makes August go by super fast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...