Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July 2015

This 4th of July was very busy. We actually ended up hosting a party for my niece's son's 1st birthday so we had a lot of people over but I will post about that later. I got sick on Wednesday of last week (and still am a little) but I was registered for a 4th of July 4-miler so after resting on Thursday and Friday I gave it my best shot and got up early Saturday morning for the run. It was hot and I was obviously still sick, but I did it. It was hard, but I was glad I did it. I ended up finishing 4th in my division so I can't be too upset about that. My sister and brother-in-law also ran it because we are crazy like that. Everly has actually recently become kind of obsessed with American Flags so this holiday was extra fun for her. When I got home, we finished cleaning before people came over and then after the party we headed out to a nearby church parking lot to watch fireworks. We were pretty exhausted by that point but at least the girls got to see something! We are very grateful to live in this amazing country! Happy 4th of July!

IMG_8423 IMG_8425
IMG_8443 IMG_8448 IMG_8446 IMG_8442

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...