Saturday, July 16, 2011

27 Weeks and My 25th Birthday

Last Sunday I turned 25! Sorry it took me so long to update. I also entered the third-trimester of my pregnancy. Yay! Two-thirds of the way there! Here is me at 27 weeks...




My birthday was great. We hung out by the pool for a couple of hours and then came home to have burgers with my family and Justin's family. My sister-in-law Carly makes the best turkey burgers ever. They have garlic, spinach, and feta in them and they are so juicy and yummy! It was exactly what I wanted on my birthday...and ice cream cake of course! Here are a few pics from the night!



Even my brother Kory made an appearance!

My sister Kim and little Cam

The Larkins family....thanks to Jared for grilling also!

Also, while you are here please click on the link below to vote for our blog! Once the new window opens just click where it says, "Click here to vote" on the owl on the left side of the page and you are done! Thanks!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...