Friday, July 1, 2011

Yay for July!

So glad July is finally here...and not because of the awesome weather we get in AZ in July! There are a lot of things coming up in July, starting with a 3 day weekend with my husband for the 4th of July. I don't think we have had 3 days off together since our wedding/honeymoon. Also, my 25th birthday is on the tenth. Just hearing 25 makes me feel older. My youngest sister turns 16 three days after my birthday and then a week later my brother turns 21.

Lots of baby stuff going on in July as well. I begin my third trimester in July. Yay! Two-thirds of the way there! I also have my glucose test in July to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. We got notified that Everly's bedding has been shipped and we are super excited to receive it. Can't wait to see how it looks in her nursery.

In July, my sister will also be sending out invitations for my baby shower. That means that I have to get on top of getting my list organized and addresses updated so I can give it to her. The shower will be hosted by family and friends on Saturday, August 20th at my friend, Lindsay Hyzer's house. I remember being really excited for my bridal shower because that meant we were really getting close to the wedding date, and likewise, I am really excited for my baby shower because that means we are getting really close to having Everly arrive.

Also, the sooner July comes and goes the sooner we get to August and I have tons of things to look forward to in August!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...