Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A late birthday present...sort of

So Justin actually got me this present early but we had to take it back and get it fixed because it was too small and on the wrong color chain. I am so glad it is finally ready! I love it. It is a necklace from this adorable vintage store in central Phoenix called Frances. If you have never been there, check it out!


Her name looks so pretty in cursive! I love it and will probably be wearing it very often. Some people may think it is weird that I have a necklace with my daughter's name on it, but I like it, so who cares! 

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...