Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Weeks and a Pregnancy Survey!

Today I am 30 Weeks pregnant. I don't know why but it is just really exciting to say that! I know we are still about 2 1/2 months away from seeing our little girl, but 30 weeks just sounds so much closer than 29 weeks did!

I had an ultrasound this week and despite the fact that I was measuring a little farther along at my last appointment, all of Everly's growth measurements are right along track with 30 weeks. I also found out that I passed my glucose test and do not have gestational diabetes...yay! Everly has been moving around a lot lately and sometimes I just sit at my desk at work and start giggling because sometimes it feels really weird. It is sometimes less like punches and kicks and more like rolling around. Justin has been able to feel her move more too, which is nice, because the last few weeks every time he would feel my stomach she would stop moving! Already being stubborn I guess? She was a bit stubborn during the ultrasound, too. We have no photos to share because she was not cooperating and was only showing us the back of her head! Here is a little survey I filled out about my pregnancy so far...


How far along?  30 weeks

What was the first thing you bought for your baby? Oh...that is going to be hard to remember with my pregnancy brain! My mom bought a little bib for her when I was like 5 weeks pregnant so that will have to count!

How are the maternity clothes? I am in love with my forever 21 maternity tanks. I have 3 different colors, and I love them. I also have a pair of maternity leggings from H&M that I love. Other than that it is mostly skirts and dresses for me!

Stretch marks? Yea, got one, but I also had some before I was even pregnant so not surprised.

How’s the sleep? Definitely not like it used to be. I mean I still fall asleep pretty good, and often when I am on the couch downstairs, however, I toss and turn a few times a night and that is not getting any easier the bigger I get. I also used to be able to sleep through the night without having to go to the bathroom. Those days are over!

Best moment this week? Getting my "Everly" necklace!

Movement? A lot more movements in the past week. They make me laugh and are feeling more like rolls then just punches or kicks.

Have you taken a birthing class? Not yet. We did a tour of the hospital, and Justin attended a Daddy Bootcamp, but we are planning on taking birthing basics next weekend. We also plan on taking infant CPR and I would like to take a breastfeeding class in September as well.

Type of delivery you’re planning on? No planned C-Section or anything, but I will be getting an epidural. I just hope it is safe and we have a healthy baby!

Biggest change in your body besides belly? My feet have been swelling a lot and my hands. I think I won't be wearing my wedding rings much anymore. My skin has not been so pretty either. I have read it is common when having a girl though, because of the estrogen. I also definitely have pregnancy brain...not so good when you are an accountant.

Food cravings? Nothing too weird. I like ice cream, and bagels, although, not together! Sometimes all I want for dinner is macaroni and cheese and Pillsbury crescent rolls. I guess that's a little weird. I crave beer, does that count?

Gender? Female

Labor Signs? None, thankfully!

Belly Button in or out? In.

What are you missing? Beer and clothes fitting comfortably. Even my big comfy shirts are tight and I don't like that!

What are you looking forward to? Maternity Leave! I am really looking forward to just holding her and staring at her and seeing my husband with her.

Other Updates? My baby shower is 3 weeks from today and I am super excited! Also, end of August I go to NY for my cousin's wedding and I can't wait.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. cute! love the baby bump! and i love your toms!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We got little girl Toms for our daughter too!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...