Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Missing Soccer!

I stopped playing soccer after my outdoor season ended in March due to the pregnancy and watching the Women's World Cup is really making me miss it! I probably could have played indoor a little longer than I did, but it is my first pregnancy and last summer I broke my wrist in that league so why take the risk? The outdoor season starts back up again at the end of September and I will be able to start when the second half begins in January! I can't wait to play again and have my husband and little girl on the sidelines! Here is a pic from our last tournament where we got second place! (me standing on the far right)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...