Friday, May 16, 2014

Mothers Day 2014

We had originally planned to have a little family breakfast at a new to us restaurant for Mother's Day, but when I realized the Schnepf Farms Peach Festival was also going on, we changed up our plans and decided to head there instead with my sister and her family. I had never been before and had been wanting to go. It is about an hour from us so it is no small trip. We packed up the car early and got to the farm before 8:00 a.m. There was already a line for the Peachy Pancake Breakfast so we decided to go pick some peaches before eating pancakes. We took a little hayride out to the orchards and all 3 kids actually did really great picking peaches and putting them in our box. Teddy was a monster peach eater. He had it all over his face. Everly actually liked it too. I am not a huge peach fan, but they were really good peaches. After we picked peaches we headed back and the kids took a little train ride while I saved our spot in line for breakfast. They pancakes were insane. The pictures don't do it justice. They were bigger in real life. After we ate the kids went on a carousel, checked out some animals, and did some bouncing on a giant air bubble thing (Kim's favorite part). It wasn't too hot out and the kids had a blast which is basically all I wanted for Mother's Day. I love being able to take Everly to do fun things and see new places. We got some pretty awesome pictures too...

IMG_0969
 
IMG_0980
 
IMG_0976
Teddy is crazy and apparently Everly has outgrown that dress.
 
IMG_0981
A good family photo (a.k.a. a miracle)
IMG_0985
She is the sweetest.
IMG_0999
IMG_1003
Probably my favorite pic of the day
IMG_0961
 
IMG_2557
 
IMG_2554
Larger in real life.
IMG_2567
Belly!!!
IMG_2569
 
IMG_2563
Waving to papa.
IMG_1012
He loves bouncing.
IMG_1022
That face.
IMG_1028
They don't care about the fact that I want a picture.
IMG_1030
Kim said she is putting one in her backyard...haha.

1 comment:

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...