Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 23 Weeks

IMG_2585[1]
 
How far along: 23 weeks pregnant (last Friday). Due 9/5/2014.
Total weight gain: Not sure..it was 9lbs at my 20 week appointment I think.
Maternity clothes: Yes and no. I wear dresses and skirts to work almost every day and most are not maternity. I have a pair of maternity denim cropped jeans and shorts that I wear all of the time and some great tanks. Regular tops are not long enough so I have to go maternity there. Workout clothes has been tough...wearing a lot of Justin's shirts.
Stretch marks: I had them before. I don't think there is anything new. They don't bother me.
Sleep: Pretty good except for the peeing in the middle of the night. I was not as well hydrated during my last pregnancy so that started a lot earlier this time around. When I get up to pee my cat thinks I am feeding him which is really annoying.
Best moment of this week: Mother's day on Sunday was pretty great.
Miss anything: Just being comfortable in my own clothes...and clear skin. My skin does not like pregnancy hormones.
Movement: Lots. Justin has felt it but Everly hasn't yet.
Food cravings: Cinnamon rolls, donuts, ya know...stuff that is bad for me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really queasy, but I am pretty sensitive to smells like people cooking fish at work.
Have you started to show yet: Oh there is no hiding this baby.
Gender: A girl, Aspen Ann Larkins.
Labor signs: None, that would be scary.
Belly button in or out: In. It never went out last time either.
Wedding rings on or off: On..but I can already notice the effects of the heat. Sometimes they feel tight and others they are sliding over.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy...most of the time.
Looking forward to: Everly seeing the baby for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...