Thursday, August 14, 2014

Shutterfly Photo Book

I had mentioned I was working on creating a photo book with pictures from our summer zoo trips. A couple of years ago I had made a similar one for my sister and I had recently gotten a couple of free photo book codes that expire before Aspen arrives so I decided I wanted to use them and a zoo book sounded like a great idea. I made the book so it would be something both my sister and I could enjoy and that way I could just order two of the exact same book. It ended up costing me $13 to have both books shipped, but that's it. I think that $13 for two awesome photo books is a pretty great deal, especially when this is really the only way we print pictures anymore. I can't wait till I get that orange package in the mail! Here is the book:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...