Thursday, August 14, 2014

Shutterfly Photo Book

I had mentioned I was working on creating a photo book with pictures from our summer zoo trips. A couple of years ago I had made a similar one for my sister and I had recently gotten a couple of free photo book codes that expire before Aspen arrives so I decided I wanted to use them and a zoo book sounded like a great idea. I made the book so it would be something both my sister and I could enjoy and that way I could just order two of the exact same book. It ended up costing me $13 to have both books shipped, but that's it. I think that $13 for two awesome photo books is a pretty great deal, especially when this is really the only way we print pictures anymore. I can't wait till I get that orange package in the mail! Here is the book:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...