Thursday, August 7, 2014

Toddler Talk

Everly was having quite the chatty night earlier this week. It is so funny to see her get so worked up when she is rambling. Luckily I was able to catch some on video:


 
I have no idea what prompted that and although I am laughing at it, I did talk to her after and tell her that killing is not nice.
 
After bath time, there was this:
 

 
 
Initially we had no idea where this came from but later found out that Everly's babysitter's daughter read her a book about a pigsty and we are guessing that was what prompted this. It is funny though because she didn't even think Everly was listening while she read it and it was the week before this rant happened. What she picks up and how her little brain works is so funny. Love this stage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...