Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Disney on Ice

For Christmas we got tickets to take the girls to see Disney on Ice and the show was last weekend. Everly has been several times before but it is usually a different theme so it is fun to take her. I can't wait until we can take her to Frozen on Ice. This show was "Let's Celebrate," so it had lots of different characters. We talked about it a lot to get her excited about it and she kept calling it Disney on "ice skating." Then she would list all of the characters she was going to see. She was set on Pluto being there (he was). Both girls did really great at the show. Aspen seemed to like the lights and Everly got excited at all of the characters she recognized. It actually kind of seemed like it was a quick show but I was tired so I wasn't sad about that, haha. My mom also gave Everly some money to get a toy and she picked out a Stich toy and some popcorn. It is kinda freaky how much that girl likes popcorn. She was shoveling it in her face! Here is my post from our trip last year, too.

IMG_3462 IMG_3463
 
IMG_3469
Lady behind me, what's your deal? Also, your kid was annoying.
IMG_3472 IMG_3480 IMG_3491

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...