Friday, January 9, 2015

Toddler Talk

IMG_3380
 
It's been a while since I posted some funny things that Everly has been saying lately so here is a cute picture of her before school this morning and some funny conversations...

-Talking about lunch on the drive to school...

Me: Everly what are you having for lunch today?
Ev: I don't know.
Me: Remember, a sandwich?
Ev: No what's it called?
Me: A sandwich.
Ev: No! What's it called?
Me: Oh, a bologna sandwich.
Ev: Yea, like Tony Bologna.

-Talking to her about her day after school. The transition has been tough at times and you want them to have fun so this was sweet...

Me: Did you take a nap at school?
Everly: Yea with Cassie. (I have no idea who Cassie is)
Me: Is Cassie your friend?
Everly: Yea.

-Everly playing her piano that she got for Christmas...

Ev: My musical is so proud.

-And lately with everything that I tell her, it becomes a secret. We will be talking on the phone with my mom and I will say, "Everly, tell Grandma where we are going this weekend." She says, "No! It's a secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...