Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Timehop App

So sometime after Aspen was born Justin and I both finally got the timehop app on our phones. I don't know why we never did it before. It is really fun. Every day it compiles pictures and posts from social media that you made 1,2,3 and more years ago. You can link it to instagram, facebook, twitter, and more. I mostly like it for instagram but facebook is nice for those years before I had instagram. What I really love about it now is getting to see pictures of chunky Everly from 1 and 2 years ago and also pictures of Everly from 3 years ago to compare with Aspen now. It is so fun to see them in the same outfits and to see them look so similar! Justin and I often text each other pics that came up in our timehop that day so it also fun to share them. Here is one picture from timehop (on the left) from 3 years ago of Everly that I put next to a picture of Aspen this weekend. Both such tiny little babies!

IMG_3322

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...