Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend in Review

After being in Vegas last weekend it was nice to spend most of this past weekend at home. Saturday morning I got in a 7 mile run and was home before either of the girls even woke up! It is always nice to get my workout done and out of the way. After that we spent the morning at home doing laundry and just hanging out. After nap time we headed to a 3 year old's birthday party. Everly took a while to warm up but once she did she had a lot of fun. Aspen was great as well and I wore her for most of the party. On Sunday morning I slept in until 7 AM which I have not done since Aspen was born! Justin went out for his run and when he got back I ran out to do my grocery shopping before heading out for my soccer game. After soccer Aspen had swim class and she did great. A lot of babies cry during class, especially during back floats but she is just a really good baby. Sunday night Justin made a delicious steak dinner and Everly and I made some chocolate chip cookies. It was a quiet weekend that was much needed. Also, there is a video below of Everly putting her baby in time out after dinner (with cookie on her face). It was serious business...

IMG_3743
sleeping beauties
IMG_3761
this face!
 
IMG_3767 IMG_3775
Party girls in matching dresses!
 
IMG_3787
 
IMG_3783
Cookies and steak go together, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...