Monday, February 2, 2015

Video Updates

We got a couple of cute videos of the girls this weekend so I wanted to share them here. On Friday night Aspen was rolling around on her play mat (naked, due to a blow out) and she was just so close to rolling over. She has rolled from her belly to her back during tummy time, but has not yet made it from back to belly. She was so close, though! She was even trying to cheat and kick off of one of the pillars on her mat to give her a little help but she didn't quite make it. It was funny to watch her get frustrated that her little arm was getting stuck underneath her. It will definitely happen soon!

On Saturday night, Aspen was laying on her mat again after we got home from Church and dinner with my dad and Everly found an easy way to make Aspen laugh. It was so funny. Aspen would not take her eyes off of Everly, even when Everly kind of spit in her face. I hope they grow up to be best friends (as long as they don't team up against Justin and I, haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...