Thursday, February 12, 2015

Another Baby Yancone on the way!

This past weekend we celebrated my sister with a baby shower. I have not talked much about my future niece/nephew because my sister has been pretty quiet about the whole thing so I am just taking her lead. We call the baby "Baby C" because she is waiting to find out the gender. The shower was held at a clubhouse that one of her co-workers let us use. It was perfect and even had a little kitchen. My mom and sisters did most of the work but I made some muffins and was in charge of beverages and alcohol (champagne). I was super glad Costco still had some of their giant 2 packs of Cook's from the holidays! They are the best! My sister had also set up a little display of all of her nieces and nephews after they were born and when they were still in the womb. It was cute. Her mother-in-law also came in from out of town for the shower and helped as well. My sister's ran a couple of games, we had some yummy brunch food and then my sister got to open all of the presents! One of my sister's also set up a thumbprint guestbook that was really cute. She even had a book with instructions on how to create different things with your thumbprint. I made a duck with mine and Everly's thumbprint and it was a lot of fun. It was all "fish" themed as well so everyone got to take home a little bag of Swedish fish! Everything went really well and we had a lot of fun. Now we just need that baby to come but we still have a while because my sister is not due until April!


IMG_4046
The girls in matching outfits from Grandma which they will wear again for Valentine's Day.
IMG_4023
The spread!
IMG_4013
The display my sister made.
IMG_4014
so many presents!
IMG_4018 IMG_4022
Some soccer girls and my niece's son Remi who is only 2.5 months older than Aspen.
 
IMG_4025
Teddy and Everly helping their Auntie open her presents.
IMG_4042
These two crazies eating cupcakes. They are only a couple of months apart as well and finally living in the same state !
IMG_4034 IMG_4035
The guestbook
 
IMG_4036 IMG_4037
Two sleeping babes.
 
IMG_4144
From left to right: Aspen, Me, My older sister Kim, my pregnant younger sister Krystyn, My baby sister Katy and My Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...