Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend in Review

We had a very soccer-filled weekend! It started off Friday night where we went straight to my sister's school for her game Friday night. The kids really love going to the games even though they pretty much watch none of the game. Also, we spend a good portion of the game taking trips to the bathroom but it's still fun. The weather was also great Friday night. Saturday morning I got up early for a dark 7-mile run with my sisters. Last Saturday run before my 3rd half marathon next weekend. Saturday afternoon I met my sister at the library for story time with Ev while Aspen napped at home. Then we went to the mall for a couple of hours and got Mae a halloween costume. On Saturday night we had spaghetti and carved pumpkins at my sister's house. Proud of us for not waiting till the night before halloween this year! On Sunday morning Justin took the girls to support Cameron at the autism walk while I went to my soccer game. We won and then headed back to my sister's school for another soccer game. It was a little toasty in the sun which meant that the kids were definitely ready for a nap by the time we got home. It was nice to have a "light" weekend because we have a lot on the agenda for the upcoming Halloween weekend.

IMG_1289 
IMG_1292
hoping for that pace next weekend!
IMG_1295 IMG_1296 
IMG_1321
I made the RIP one for the carnival fish that died.
IMG_1312
dying!!
IMG_1293 IMG_1288 
snapchatting fun with these two crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...