Friday, January 15, 2016

Frozen on Ice

For Christmas my mom got the kids tickets to Disney on Ice presents Frozen and the show was last night. We have seen a handful of Disney on Ice shows now and this was even Aspen's second show but we had been waiting for Frozen to come. I thought it was a really good show despite the fact that Aspen didn't want to sit in a seat (two big teeth coming in). The boys both did really good as well which is no surprise because they love Frozen. Also, they were treated with pretzels and popcorn and Teddy got a buzz lightyear which he loved and Aspen wasn't allowed to touch, haha. Everly really enjoyed it too and said Elsa and the snow was her favorite part. I am not used to being out on weeknights so I was super tired by the end of the night but they had fun! Here are a few pictures and a little video of the night.

Untitled Untitled
Frozen shirts we already had ready for the girls.
Untitled Untitled
Sometimes they are just the sweetest and this night was it. Both boys were giving me hugs and kisses.
 
Untitled
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...