Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Roi!

Untitled
 
This past weekend our baby beagle Roi turned 6! He's a crazy little beagle but we love him. He is actually pretty calm compared to Minnie but that doesn't say too much. He really is a good dog for the most part. Understandably, he gets less attention now that we have two kids but thankfully he at least has a big yard to play in now. I try to give him some attention and belly rubs because I feel bad about that but then I catch him on top of the kitchen table licking up scraps and I feel less bad. He is a little chunky and mostly lazy but we love our chocolate brownie! Happy Birthday Roi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...