Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Toddler Talk

Untitled
Unrelated photo of Ev with her American Girl doll in matching jammies.
Apparently it has been a year since I posted one of these. You can see old ones here. Everly has been saying funny things for a year, don't worry, I guess I just got occupied with the 2nd child and wasn't documenting them enough. Anyways, there were a couple of funny things she said recently that I made a point to document so enjoy:

-While I was trying on bras at Victoria's Secret last week she commented on the different bras as "gorgeous."

-While in the backseat of my car, she referred to her sister as "mamacita."

-While napping on the top bunk of her bed I woke her up and she said:

E: I was pretending I was at church. (Points to a Stich (Lilo & Stitch) figurine). This is Joseph and I am Mary.

Me: Where is baby Jesus?

E: In my belly.

-While holding my hand and walking in to school Monday morning:

E: This is fun. (Not funny but super cute/sweet).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...