Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Winter in July

Just over a week ago we went to the Winter in July event at the Phoenix Zoo. Basically it is a day at the zoo where they bring in lots of snow (ice) for the animals and the kids to play with. It is also free for zoo members. We had fun last year and I posted a video of it HERE. My sister met us there with just Teddy but we still had a lot of fun. They had the same snowball throwing area as last year and snow play area for the little kids which was nice. They also added a snow slide but they weren't really ready and didn't have any sleds to slide down on. Everly also chickened out...shocker. Aspen went on the carousel which we haven't tried with her in a while and she did really well. All of the kids had fun at the splashpad and were pooped by the time we left. We have been to the Prowl and Play event in the summer and I am not a fan, but I do like the Winter in July event and am glad we went again! Hopefully I get to take the girls to the zoo again this week!

Untitled
bright and early!
 
Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
lots of people but not toooo bad.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
Teddy's cute swim trunks courtesy of me!
Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
keepin cool
Untitled
love the tiger exhibit!
Untitled
peace out, zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...