Thursday, July 7, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday Remi

Last Saturday we headed to Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate my niece's son's second birthday. He just got back in to town last week from being with his dad in Missouri so we were really excited to see him. Also, Everly is kind of obsessed with Peter Piper Pizza so she has been waiting to go for a while now. He is only 2 1/2 months older than Aspen but it is crazy what a difference that makes. He is definitely bigger than her, although she is small. His language is also really great and he is not shy at all. He is so sweet and gives everyone kisses but he is also 100% boy and so it is funny to see him around my much more gentle girls. I ran 7 miles that morning with my sister so I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but man, that pizza really hit the spot too. I know it's nothing special, but it's just real good sometimes. Everly got to play some games and Aspen was a bit difficult but we had some cupcakes and watched Remi open presents and it was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Remi! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Aspen only liked the car when she could drive it herself. 
Untitled Untitled
my little buddy
UntitledUntitled
Birthday Boy!
Untitled 
  Untitled Untitled
Aspen's pizza prints on the window.
Untitled
I can't get enough of this little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...