Monday, July 25, 2016

Portland Trip Video...Finally!

So last November Justin and I took a trip to Portland, Oregon to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I made a photobook earlier this year and posted all about our trip here but I totally lagged about putting together a video from our tip because I had a lot of footage and I don't sit down at the computer at home very often. I ended up getting some time this weekend so I finally sat down and busted it out because next I need to work on our family reunion video! I am so glad we committed to taking this trip and really enjoyed Portland so I am glad we have this video to remember our time there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...