Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Norris Family Reunion 2016

We are back! After having to stay an extra night in Albany due to a delayed flight to Charlotte, we are finally back from our trip for my family reunion in New York. I have lots of pictures and fun to share (I turned 30!) but here is our whole group. I think we added 11 new people to the reunion this year compared to 3 years ago for a total of 48 Norris's. This is my mom's side of the family and both of my grandparents have passed away but I think it is pretty cool that her and her 5 siblings have kept everyone so close.
 
Untitled
All 48 of us (no one missing) in Lake George, NY.
Untitled
The top is 3 years ago at Keuka Lake compared to the current group.
Untitled
The top is 3 years ago of my immediate family and the bottom is all of us now 3 years later. (3 more babies and 2 significant others).

1 comment:

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...