Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Nursery Update

Yay! Aspen's bedding came yesterday afternoon. I ordered it from Lullabies and Lollipops on Etsy. I had already gotten a navy crib sheet from Target and I ordered a gold dot changing pad cover, crib bumper, and crib blanket from them. They also gave me a cute little matching burp cloth as well (you can never have too many burp cloths). I know it did not have to be here before Aspen because she will most likely be spending at least the 1st month in the bassinet, but what can I say, I am nesting and I like having things done. My sister also finished making a letter "A" for the art wall and we hung that last night as well but I still need to hang 2 more pictures. I also need to buy a hamper of some sort for all the little laundry. Other than that, the room is done. I love how it turned out. It is girly, but not too babyish and most important to me is that it is not "store-bought" so it is unique. Can't wait until she is here to enjoy it!

IMG_8655
Add caption
IMG_8656
Thanks for posing, Oscar.
IMG_8649
 
IMG_8651
The changing pad cover
IMG_8653
IMG_8648
The letter "A" my sister made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...