Thursday, September 11, 2014

Aspen's Completed Nursery

Aspen's nursery is now complete and I have shared lots of progress pictures but I wanted to document it all completed and share where we got some of the items. It is not a huge room, but I know that she won't be spending a ton of time in there, especially since we have a separate toy room now. As far as a theme with this nursery, we actually just tried to stick with more of a color scheme of coral, gold, and navy. I love the colors together because it is girly, but not overly pink. I also love that it is not overly "baby-ish." I think that my favorite part of the nursery is the dresser that Justin refinished because it is something that came from my childhood but I really love all of it. Now if we just had a baby girl to put in it...

IMG_1525
 
IMG_1508
 
IMG_1509
 
IMG_1532 IMG_1517
 
IMG_1510IMG_1511
 
IMG_1515IMG_1512
 
IMG_1516
 
IMG_1513 IMG_1514 IMG_1527
 
IMG_1524
 
Crib: Baby Mod from Walmart (previously used as crib and toddler bed for Everly).
Bedding: Crib Bumper, Blanket, Changing Pad Cover are from Lullabies and Lollipops on Etsy
                Crib Sheet is from Target.
Tassel Garland: Handmade from this tutorial.
Cloud Mobile: Handmade by my husband.
Rocking Chair: Hand-me down from Justin's family (originally re-finished for Everly's nursery).
Bookshelves: Painted spice racks from Ikea.
Curtains: Target.
Curtain Rod: Old and spray-painted gold.
Gold Mirror: Clearance from Kohl's.
Gold Frames: Some old and spray painted, some Ikea.  
Letter A: Made by my sister with Washi Tape
Prints: Fox from Pinterest, Fierce quote from Pinterest, Aspen Poster from Pinterest, Tree picture taken by us on our honeymoon in Aspen, Co, Worth the Wait print made on my iphone, haha.
Rug:  Ikea
Pouf: Clearance from Target.
Diaper Cart: Kitchen Cart from Ikea.
Dresser: Family hand-me-down refinished by my husband.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...