Friday, September 5, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 40 Weeks!

IMG_8704[1]

How far along? 40 Weeks

How big is baby? The size of a watermelon!

Total weight gain/loss:  They said I lost 2 lbs last week and while I actually think that all can vary so much depending on when they weigh me at least I am not gaining like crazy.


Maternity clothes? Yep. Can't wait to wear normal clothes again.


Sleep: Ok. Peeing 2-3 times a night is annoying especially when I don't drink anything right before bed and pee right before I go to bed. Where is it all coming from?

Best moment this week: The bedding came for the nursery so it is finally all complete!


Movement: More shifting and rolling and sticking out to one side.

Food cravings:  This week I have been craving homemade chex mix and I haven't gotten the stuff to make it yet so that needs to happen this weekend.

Food Aversions: None.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs:  Not that I know of.

Pregnancy Symptoms:   A little bit of swelling but nothing even remotely like last time and it is only bad if I have been sitting for a while.

Belly Button in or out? In.


What I miss:  Beer. The first NFL game was on last night and I was just sipping on my water....

What I am looking forward to: the next step. I don't know how my labor, deliver, recovery, or maternity leave is going to go, but I know I am done being pregnant.

Upcoming appointments/events:  Made an appointment for next Wednesday. If I make it to then (which is likely as I have not shown any signs of labor) we will probably discuss induction.

Milestones: Ordered a couple of last minute baby items. Thanks to some gift cards from my birthday, Justin's co-workers, and my mom we purchased a Bob Double Jogging Stroller. It is normally $670 which is just bananas but was on sale as part of Target's Baby Sale this week and then I got 10% off from my niece's boyfriend who works at Target, 5% from my mom's pharmacy rewards and 5% off for using my target red card for what the gift cards didn't cover. I think personally we ended up paying like $20 so it was worth the wait. I don't actually plan on jogging with it, but my sister has one and they are great for walks and the zoo and I know this thing will be a lifesaver at Disneyland in December. I also purchased a diaper bag I have been eyeing for a while as part of this sale. It is normally $64 and I got it for $42 shipped so I am pretty happy with that!


IMG_8674
This was the last print we added into the gallery wall in the nursery
this week and I think it is a very fitting way to end this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...