Friday, September 5, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 40 Weeks!

IMG_8704[1]

How far along? 40 Weeks

How big is baby? The size of a watermelon!

Total weight gain/loss:  They said I lost 2 lbs last week and while I actually think that all can vary so much depending on when they weigh me at least I am not gaining like crazy.


Maternity clothes? Yep. Can't wait to wear normal clothes again.


Sleep: Ok. Peeing 2-3 times a night is annoying especially when I don't drink anything right before bed and pee right before I go to bed. Where is it all coming from?

Best moment this week: The bedding came for the nursery so it is finally all complete!


Movement: More shifting and rolling and sticking out to one side.

Food cravings:  This week I have been craving homemade chex mix and I haven't gotten the stuff to make it yet so that needs to happen this weekend.

Food Aversions: None.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs:  Not that I know of.

Pregnancy Symptoms:   A little bit of swelling but nothing even remotely like last time and it is only bad if I have been sitting for a while.

Belly Button in or out? In.


What I miss:  Beer. The first NFL game was on last night and I was just sipping on my water....

What I am looking forward to: the next step. I don't know how my labor, deliver, recovery, or maternity leave is going to go, but I know I am done being pregnant.

Upcoming appointments/events:  Made an appointment for next Wednesday. If I make it to then (which is likely as I have not shown any signs of labor) we will probably discuss induction.

Milestones: Ordered a couple of last minute baby items. Thanks to some gift cards from my birthday, Justin's co-workers, and my mom we purchased a Bob Double Jogging Stroller. It is normally $670 which is just bananas but was on sale as part of Target's Baby Sale this week and then I got 10% off from my niece's boyfriend who works at Target, 5% from my mom's pharmacy rewards and 5% off for using my target red card for what the gift cards didn't cover. I think personally we ended up paying like $20 so it was worth the wait. I don't actually plan on jogging with it, but my sister has one and they are great for walks and the zoo and I know this thing will be a lifesaver at Disneyland in December. I also purchased a diaper bag I have been eyeing for a while as part of this sale. It is normally $64 and I got it for $42 shipped so I am pretty happy with that!


IMG_8674
This was the last print we added into the gallery wall in the nursery
this week and I think it is a very fitting way to end this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...