Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mommy Daughter Date

Recently Justin has had some one on one time with Everly between taking her to the movies and taking her to a home depot kids workshop so I wanted to make a special date to spend some alone time with her. Last Saturday we had a special mommy daughter breakfast date. Since I am still nursing Aspen, we don't get much time with just the two of us so it was nice. We went to The Place which I haven't been to since July and it was super yummy! Everly got her Mickey Mouse pancake and I had eggs, hash browns, and bacon....and coffee of course! She has been very into trying different flavors of syrups lately which we never have at home but she loves to try at restaurants. She likes blueberry because it looks purple. We took our time and enjoyed the morning by ourselves. I had a great time and hopefully I am good about planning days like this in the future with both girls!
 
IMG_5941
This place normally has a crazy wait...but not at 7 AM. Also, boots and shorts, because obviously.

IMG_5945 IMG_5947
 
IMG_5948
My first baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...