Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Everly's 1st Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Everly's first day of Preschool. This year she is going to St. Gregory Catholic School. It is close to my work so I take her on my way downtown (yay! for the carpool lane). Besides running a little bit late, yesterday went really well. She was excited and not nervous at all. She had no trouble saying goodbye and went right to playing with toys when she entered. When the teacher rang the bell for the kids to go sit on the carpet she listened much better than she does with us! She goes to the after school care and then I pick her up after work and the staff said she did great. She ate every single bite of her lunch and said she played with a boy named Dominic. She also went to mass and learned the sign of the cross (we have tried teaching her but she never really seemed interested). So far, from the new parent orientation and meet the teacher nights last week along with yesterday and today I am really excited for everything Everly is going to learn this year. Both her teacher and her teacher's aide are super nice as well as the after school staff. I didn't cry yesterday but I definitely had a lump in my throat after dropping her off because it's just so crazy to see her so grown up. We love her so much and can't wait to see all that she learns this year! Justin and I made a little video from her first day...
 
IMG_9320
August 17, 2015
IMG_9305 IMG_9306 IMG_9310 IMG_9315 
 
IMG_9319
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...