Thursday, August 13, 2015

Swim Time

Throughout the summer my sister has been coming over 1-2 times during the week to bring the boys by to swim. It is nice because usually they take Everly in and I don't have to go in. She loves it and it is a nice way to break up the week. She has also gotten a lot more confident in the water so that is good too. Seeing how good of swimmers the boys are definitely helps. We had a lot of fun taking some video of the kids with the GoPro. Everly and Teddy both loved jumping in with the camera in their hands but Teddy must have gotten too excited because he kept pressing the stop button while he jumped in. Teddy loved looking at the camera underwater and was basically swimming to catch the camera at one point. I need to work on (Justin needs to work on) making sure I am in more of the videos because I am behind the camera in almost all of this and I want to make sure I am a part of these memories, too! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...