Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend in Review

This weekend was a good one and fairly productive, too. On Saturday morning I slept in (6:30 a.m.). Lately Justin has been running/hiking on Saturday mornings and I have been resting and it has been working good. My sister invited us over for breakfast so we headed over there. The kids played for a while and then we went to a quick story time at the library. Aspen went down for a nap while Everly and I went for a quick shopping trip. Justin is starting to work on building us a kitchen table so he worked on that while I did some cleaning and the girls napped. He finished up the cleaning while I went to mass with Aspen and then afterward we headed to the splashpad and ate "Whole 30 compliant" Chipotle. On Sunday morning I went out for a short run as my body is still adjusting and then had a nice breakfast at home. Everly and I did some grocery shopping because she loves the kids area at the grocery store. We got some organizing done in Aspen's closet and I even did a little work in my closet too. We went back over to my sister's for dinner. We tried to do a clay craft with the kids but basically ended up making it ourselves. I am missing the girls already!
IMG_9069
Mae and Aspen (7 months apart)
IMG_9070 IMG_9092 
Cam and I on the ipad and Aspen at story time 

IMG_9100
Making zig-zags at story time
IMG_9118
Splash pad Life
IMG_9102 IMG_9108 

IMG_9130
lazy #1
IMG_9131
lazy #2
IMG_9135 IMG_9136
IMG_9137 IMG_9138
Making minion clay. Didn't work out so great so Everly made birdies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...