Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Toddler Talk

IMG_2233[1]
 
We have definitely entered that hilarious toddler stage. Sometimes she just says the funniest things and I have been trying to type them in my phone to remember to share them here. Here are a few recent ones:
 
-Last night we were coming downstairs after shower time and she yells to Justin, "Papa, papa! I'm alive."
 
-She still sleeps with a pacifier and I always make her take it out right when she wakes up. The other morning she put it back in her mouth and I said binkies are for babies. She said, "No they're not. That's not true."
 
-Right before I took that picture above she was talking to her baby and saying, "Baby, wake up. Wake up, baby. Baby, talk to me."
 
Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...