Friday, March 27, 2015

Video Update


 

It has been awhile since I posted a video and then Justin took this cute one last night so I just had to share. We have so many videos of Everly in the same tub like this and this so it is funny to watch Aspen having fun, too. She is doing great and working on sitting up on her own for longer periods of time and this tub is awesome for practicing that. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that Aspen is seriously happy 99% of the time. There are definitely times when she is more needy than others, but she is generally such a good and smiley baby. We have a lot of fun with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...