Wednesday, June 3, 2015

November Project

A week ago I got to participate in a fun fitness activity called November Project. You can read more about it here but basically a couple of guys started a group for people to get together and workout during the cold winter months and it has expanded over several cities. It is currently expanding into Phoenix thanks in part to one of my friends. My sister-in-law has been going along with some of my other friends but last week one of the creators was coming out so I was really excited to be able to go. First of all, the scenery for the workout is awesome. Papago park is beautiful so that is a bonus. Second, having other people motivating you to work out and be accountable makes it more fun and less of a chore. For me it is fun to mix up my workouts every once in a while. Unfortunately the time and location is not convenient enough for me to make it there weekly but it is awesome to have as an option if I can make it. It is fun and free and a great workout for all ages and fitness levels. I am really glad I got to go and can't wait to go back again!

IMG_7496 IMG_7492 IMG_7493 IMG_7495 IMG_7494 IMG_7498 IMG_7491 IMG_7497

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...