Friday, June 12, 2015

Video Update

We really did get lucky with these girls (also, please remind me that when they are teenagers). They are generally really happy and healthy and just make our lives better. My sister has been coming over for dinner occasionally lately to get a little more time with the girls (and free dinner) and these videos were taken when she was over. Aspen was just being a happy little chunk and Everly was doing some interpretive dancing to Bad Blood by Taylor Swift (although, You Tube removed the audio so use your imagination). I have no idea where she gets the moves from???
Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...