Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cousin S'mores Night!

Last Friday night I invited myself over to my sister's house for a s'mores night. she has a cute little back patio with a fire pit and the kids (and us) have been wanting to do s'mores since we had them nightly at our family reunion in Lake George last summer. One thing we did in New York was substitute Reese's for Hershey's in some of the s'mores thanks to my cousin. If you haven't done this yet, you need to try it. Sooo good. I picked up all of the goods to make s'mores at Target, my sister obviously provided the fire and then my other sister brought over the hot cocoa. Kids around fire is always a little interesting but they all did pretty good. Aspen and Mae were content just eating jumbo marshmallows and at one point Everly tried to swipe half a Hershey's bar so they were pretty hopped up on sugar but it was a fun way to enjoy the cooler temps. We also brought over a holiday glitter bath bomb because my sister has a big tub so the girls had fun. It totally looked like piss because it was yellow but it smelled really good and the kids liked it. We have one more Santa bath bomb that turns green that we are saving for Christmas.

Untitled Untitled
All the goods
Untitled Untitled
starving kids!
Untitled
yaaaaaaaaaaaasssss!
Untitled
rub a dub dub 3 girls in a tub
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...