Thursday, December 1, 2016

Shutterfly Photobook: Disneyland Trip 2016

I finally finished the photo book from our trip to Disneyland back in October. I take so many pictures that it has been taking me a lot longer to put these together just because I have to decide what to actually put in the book. I also had to get all of the pictures Justin took which sometimes slows me down. I love making these and looking back through how much fun we had. Also, this is the first time I have been able to use the new Disney template from Shutterfly. They didn't have it a couple of years ago after we went. It does cost $5 more but it's not like I go to Disneyland every weekend so it is worth it to me. Can't wait to get that orange box in the mail!

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...