Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Cards 2016

I used the family pictures we took early fall (here) to make our Christmas card for this year. I am still labeling and sending them out, but I have them all made so that is an accomplishment! I got the majority of the cards at Costco when they were on coupon and upgraded slightly for the cardstock version vs. the photo paper version. You can get like 50 cards for $35. I also used a couple of codes for free cards from Shutterfly just to have some fun ones. Our main cards I actually did a full folding card which I have never done before. It gave me room to write a little family update and include a picture of the pets on the back as well. For my Shutterfly ones I did one simple card with rounded corners and another horizontal folding card. I really like them all but it helps to have such cute kids in all of the pictures! HERE are the cards from last year. I love this time of year and can't wait to start getting Christmas cards from family and friends in the mail.

Untitled Untitled
Front and back of the main card
Untitled Untitled
Basic Shutterfly card with rounded corners
Untitled
This one is probably my favorite, so if you get it, that means I really like you because I only have 10. Haha!
Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...