Friday, December 16, 2016

Sephora Play!: December

I got my December Play box early this year and I was sooo excited. It is soo good this month. This is my 3rd month with the subscription and I think this is the best box yet. It is definitely worth more than the $10 that the box costs each month. This month's box was a "party" theme and came with a Makeup Forever Primer, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose fragrance sample (love), Detox by drybar Dry Shampoo sample, Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray, LancĂ´me mascara, and a Sephora liquid lip stain. I am tempted to give some of my samples away as stocking stuffers just because it is hard to go through everything in a month but I love it all so much that it is hard to part with it! There used to be a wait to get the box but I don't think there is anymore so I highly recommend trying it out. Justin asked me how many more I will get of these boxes, haha. I was like um, until I cancel it...aka...forever.

Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...