Friday, December 16, 2016

Sephora Play!: December

I got my December Play box early this year and I was sooo excited. It is soo good this month. This is my 3rd month with the subscription and I think this is the best box yet. It is definitely worth more than the $10 that the box costs each month. This month's box was a "party" theme and came with a Makeup Forever Primer, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose fragrance sample (love), Detox by drybar Dry Shampoo sample, Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray, LancĂ´me mascara, and a Sephora liquid lip stain. I am tempted to give some of my samples away as stocking stuffers just because it is hard to go through everything in a month but I love it all so much that it is hard to part with it! There used to be a wait to get the box but I don't think there is anymore so I highly recommend trying it out. Justin asked me how many more I will get of these boxes, haha. I was like um, until I cancel it...aka...forever.

Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...