Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Cameron!

IMG_7012
 
This past Monday was my nephew's 3rd Birthday and we celebrated with family last Sunday night. I posted a little after he was born, here. There is a cute little video on there from when he was in the NICU. He was pretty swollen from the C-section and I don't really think it looks like him, but in the video you can see some of his mannerisms and I just love it. He was tiny but squishy. I have learned a lot from being Cameron's Aunt and to say that we are blessed to have him in our lives is an understatement. He is only 4 months older than Everly and so they have done a lot together since they were babies. I can't believe he is going to be starting pre-school in the end of the summer. I imagine him with a little backpack on and I just can't wait to see it. One of Cameron's favorite things to do is go to splashpads. He can be having a rough morning or be tired, or even freezing if the water is cold, but at the splashpad he is always happy. He just loves it and we love seeing him happy so we had pizza (he also loves pizza) and cookie cake at a splashpad Sunday night. We got lucky and it was kind of overcast that afternoon so it wasn't even super hot. My pregnant self very much appreciated that. Happy Birthday Cam!
IMG_7007IMG_1090


IMG_1097
Opening presents (splash pad toys!)

IMG_1084
 
IMG_1105
Giving Grandma kisses while everyone sang him Happy Birthday. The sweetest!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...