Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weekend in Review

My weekend was fairly busy and I didn't take a ton of pictures but I do have a few so I figured that would be the best way to recap the weekend. Also, I don't have any pictures of it, but I did take my maternity pictures Saturday night and can't wait to get them back. I already have a free shutterfly code to make a book!


IMG_6695
Started Saturday morning off with a 5 AM hike. I am gaining weight like its my job despite the fact that I am exercising 5-6 days a week which is frustrating but if it means that I get a healthy baby then its all worth it, right???
IMG_6699 IMG_6705
We hit up the mall for some air conditioned play time on Saturday morning with Evie's "boys" (cousins). She fell asleep in the middle of the busy food court.
 
IMG_6706
Growth spurt? Fell asleep on the way to a baby shower Sunday.
IMG_6719
Had so much fun at my niece's baby shower. It is pretty cool that baby Aspen will have a little boy to play with only 2 months older than her!
IMG_6718
We saw this cute ice cream shop across the street from the baby shower so we had to go in.
IMG_6713 IMG_6716

IMG_6729
Ended Sunday with pool time and fajitas for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...