Saturday, November 22, 2014

2 Month Update

IMG_1532

Last Sunday Aspen turned 2 months old. That means just a couple more weeks until I go back to work. This past month has been full of lots of activities. Aspen celebrated her first Halloween and went to a couple pumpkin patches and a carnival. She is currently 10 lbs. 6 oz. and in the 12th percentile for her weight. She is in size 1 diapers and mostly 3 month clothes but still some 0-3. Everly was small until about 6 months so I am not worried but I do love a good chubby baby so I won't mind if she starts putting on the pounds earlier. Aspen is still sleeping through the night great and even taking a long afternoon nap in her crib. She is still nursing well and usually goes 3-4 hours in between feedings. She has also gotten her ears pierced and had her first swim class which I will post about later. We don't do a ton of tummy time, but her neck strength seems to be pretty good, probably because she prefers to be held upright instead of rocked like a baby. Thankfully she still takes a bottle great so I am not worried about her primarily on bottles when I go back to work next month. In this next month we are looking forward to a great Thanksgiving, a smooth transition into day care, and baby's first trip to Disneyland! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...