Thursday, November 13, 2014

Weekend in Review

Last weekend we did a lot of little things and there were some cute pics of the girls so I wanted to share it here. On Friday night we met my family at a park before running into Target. Yes, we go to Target as a family. My mom had a 5% off coupon so we were going to use it and I was getting a Christmas present for the boys. Target took forever and was funny but we survived and rushed to Paradise Bakery after for dinner.  Saturday morning 2 of my sisters came over and we ran 6 miles which is my farthest run yet since I had Aspen. I still wish I was faster but I feel good when I run so at least there is that. After that I took Everly with me to meet my mom and sister and brother-in-law at the movies to see Big Hero 6. Everly had seen a preview of it and got really obsessed with it so we wanted to take her. Also, we pretend she is still under 3 so she is free. It was nice to get some time with just Everly because that doesn't happen much since I nurse but thanks to a great husband and a pump we made it happen. She loved the movie and I thought it was super cute too. Saturday night after church we went to my sister's for game night and diy pizzas. It was fun and it has been too long since we had a game night. On Sunday the girls got in their matching Cardinals gear and supported the team while I went to my soccer game. After soccer we had my family over for fajitas which was the perfect ending to a great weekend.


IMG_1058
Almost 2 months old and 3 years old. 

IMG_1062 IMG_1063

IMG_1065
she kept putting random stuff in her cart and no there is not a baby in that carseat. 

IMG_1080

IMG_1082
Heading to the movie!

IMG_1087
Chilling with her grandma. 

IMG_1089
Imagine If...

IMG_1105
I would say these are the 2 cutest cardinals fans but they are in a tie with their cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...