Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 4th wedding anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. He is a great father and I couldn't ask for anything better for our girls. He is an even better husband and I can't wait to celebrate with him this weekend. When I think back about the time before we got married I can't recall ever questioning if it was the right decision to marry Justin. It always felt like the right thing and seemed like the next step in our lives together. We knew before we even got married that we would try to have kids right away and were blessed to have Everly before we even celebrated our first anniversary. Now with Aspen things are definitely a little more busy but I am glad to go through this stage with Justin. We knew having kids would not be easy but I think we are doing pretty good. We don't hate each other and I think we are both on the same page most of the time. Sure, it would be nice to have more time by ourselves and do some of the things we used to (like seeing Dave Matthews Band 9 times in one year) but we have some pretty cute kids so we are happy to spend our time with them right now while they still like us (I am already scared of the teenager years). Next year we plan to take a little trip for our 5-year anniversary and I am already excited about it! Happy Anniversary Justin!

Wedding 053
The moment he signed his life away...just kidding...but not really. 
Wedding 325
One of my faves.
Wedding 411
Justin hates his smile (???) and rarely smiles for the camera so I love this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...