Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Justin!

Today Justin is 31! Just typing that still looks weird to me. I am sure it will be less weird when I am 30 also. This is always a busy time of year because Justin's birthday is 2 days before our anniversary and then Thanksgiving is just around the corner but I still wanted to make sure we let Justin know how much we appreciate him. He is a pretty special guy. He is a great husband and father and for some reason he doubts that a lot but he shouldn't. We love you, Justin! Happy Birthday!

_DSC8881a
Our little family
IMG_0694
Justin and his baby girls (Everly on the left, Aspen on the right).
018
Us, pre-wedding and kids. I love my kids and all, but I also miss these days, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...