Thursday, May 17, 2018

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took her to a splash pad. On Saturday morning Everly had a quick soccer tryout before we went to the Water Safety event at the Pointe. Last year Justin and I were at the Kentucky Derby so my mom and sister took the girls but we have been several years and you can see them HERE. It was very busy and we didn't get a great spot but the kids had fun and the lazy river is always nice. After that Justin and I headed downtown to get ready to go to dinner and a concert with his sister. She bought us these tickets for Christmas so we have been excited to go for a while. I had won a gift card to CIBO so we went there for dinner. It was super busy so we ended up ordering to go which worked just fine. The concert was great and we had a really fun night. Sunday was Mother's Day so we met the girls up at breakfast the next morning. I had a very nice mother's day the included a nap and a workout and a delicious brussels sprout and pancetta pasta dinner. It was a good weekend!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


Untitled
she took the sweetest little nap in my bed


Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Fun day with the girls
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
when we get out for the night!
Untitled Untitled
that food was soooo good
Untitled
Untitled
My timehop had the picture on the top from Vegas 9 years ago so we recreated it!
Untitled
Andrew McMahon
Untitled
Such a good show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...