Sunday, June 12, 2011

23 Weeks and kicking


23 weeks pregnant and definitely looking it. The big news this week came today while I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I could feel Everly moving inside me and I was staring at my stomach to see if I could see it too. All of the sudden I saw a little bump in my stomach and I told Justin I could see it. He came over and sat by me on the couch and put his hand on my stomach and a few seconds later he felt her too. Finally, Justin got to feel Everly kick! For a couple of weeks I have been feeling her but it hasn't been strong enough for him to feel from the outside so today was an exciting day.

In sad news, I am not a new Aunt yet. We are still waiting on the arrival of little Cameron. I am trying to be patient but I really want to hold that little guy and I feel like we have been waiting forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...